Who-Tweet Button: Fancy jQuery Plugin for Twitter
The Who part is about attributing the people who tweet your story by showing their Twitter pictures inside the retweet button. TopsyÂ keeps a complete history about Twitter trackbacks of your links which I utilized in another jQuery plugin and inspired me with this idea.
- Display Twitter pictures of people who tweet your link.
- You can show pictures of highly influential users only.
- Display people tweets as a tool-tip when hovering over their pictures.
- Many transition options like opacity, height and width.
- The button is not Iframe-Based. Which means you can easily customize its style to blend into your theme.
- The button makes use of jQuery DOM-Manipulation (No document.write) for better and optimal integration with your code.
- Use a typical JS call or auto-load any number of div elements that have “who-tweet” class.
- Still, you can display the original retweet buttons -tall or wide- without the Who part.
Go to my plugin homepage for demos and more details.