Weekly WordPress News Roundup
Keeping yourself abreast with what goes on in the world wide web is important to be relevant. Here’s a rundown of the latest news that’s happening in and around the WordPress community and the web industry:
- Pricing WordPress Plugins (or “The Dangers of The App Store Model”) – Tom McFarlin
- Don’t Fear The Auto Update – Mika Epstein
- What WordPress Taught Me About Open Source – WP Tavern
- Cash Rules Everything Around Me – Matt Medeiros
- Easy Digital Downloads – One Year Old – Pippin Williamson (oldie but still a great read)
- NSA infiltrates links to Yahoo, Google data centers worldwide, Snowden documents say – Barton Gellman and Ashkan Soltani, Washington Post
- Language Packs 101 – Prepwork – Samuel Wood (for WordPress 3.7)
- Hide WordPress Update Notice To All But Admins – Paul Underwood
- Mastering WooCommerce Products Custom Fields – Remi Corson
- Performance Matters – The W3C on Web Standards
Good reads all of them. Enjoy!
Note: Many of the articles on this site include affiliate links that may earn us a commission if you decide to buy the recommended product.