theDawn Premium WordPress Theme
Every blogger is different: some prefer a more clean-cut, minimalistic design for their website whereas others like to showcase layouts as unique as they are. theDawn premium theme features a wonderful design and an extensive list of features that will truly fit any blogger’s needs. The designers of theDawn have brought plenty of options to the table to provide users with a theme that has variety and is easily customizable, all while paying close attention to the design and structure of the layout. And while the list of features below might seem overwhelming at first, rest assured that theDawn was built to make your life as a blogger easier and more joyful. Allow your creativity to take over by having more control with your site…give theDawn theme a try today!
- Ten skins — Dark, light, colorful and some that the developer calls “luxurious.”
- Powerful backend option panels — Nearly 70 admin options for managing your content, site design and layout.
- Layout varieties — Multiple layouts for the homepage, portfolio, blog, gallery, individual pages, sidebar, footer, and other options.
- Three sliders — Mbiz slider, Nivo slider, and fixed image.
- Single-post optional widgets — “ShareThis” on 10 social networks, about the author, and popular/related posts.
- Single post can split — Can also be protected (password protection is supported).
- Comments — Nested four levels deep. Support for comments, pagination, and avatars.
- 10+ custom widgets — theDawn provides its own widgets as well as re-styled default widgets. Added widgets for the sidebar and footer include popular posts, Flickr (supports user photos and group pool), latest tweets, contact form, contact info, social networks, and Google Maps.
- Footer — Has three areas
- Optional big footer — Widgetized and provides 9 column layouts.
- Optional sub-footer — Located inside big footer and has 2 widgetized columns.
- Standard footer — At the very bottom and contains footer menu.
- WordPress 3.0 Menus — Top menu has dropdown capability to unlimited levels and footer menu. In addition to those two, WordPress “custom menu” has been enhanced to become dropdown ready. With WordPress 3.0 menus and theDawn sidebar generator, you have the ability to add any menu to any page.
- Shortcodes — Over 60 shortcodes are available and all are integrated with WYSIWYG editor in a neat an organized way. Shortcodes include (but not limited to): lightbox, video, typography, contact form, sitemap, price boxes, tabbed content, column layouts, and much more.
- Sitemap — Via shortcodes…simple and highly customizable.
- Working AJAX contact form — Comes with spam protection. It’s available as a shortcode to be added in any page and as a widget for sidebars and footers.
- Optional breadcrumbs navigation
- Lightbox — For single image, gallery, and video (based on PrettyPhoto).
- Video support
- Automatic thumbnails by TimThumb
- Price boxes — Implemented with shortcodes.
- Admin visual editor — WYSIWYG editor is re-styled so content will have similar look to the front-end page.
- Browser compatibility — IE7 and 8, Firefox 3.0-3.6, Chrome 4-8, Safari, and Opera.
- Cufon font replacement
- PSD files — basic design elements are included.
- Extensive documentation
Take a quick look at some of the sites from around the web using the premium WordPress theme, theDawn:theDawn: $40 | Demo & Download