The Scoop Free WordPress Theme
The Scoop free WordPress theme is a four column, minimalistic magazine-styled layout designed by Sven Salmonsson from WPStyles.org. The main focus of The Scoop free theme is on elegant typography and it is aimed towards content heavy web sites. We know that you’ll love the clean, simple beauty of The Scoop free WordPress theme, so make sure to download it at the end of this post!
The Scoop Theme Features
- Four Columns for content-heavy websites
- jQuery dropdown menu that supports the new WordPress 3.0+ custom navigation menu function
- Widget-areas in the third sidebar and in the footer
- A theme options page where the user can change the logo, add analytics code, add Twitter username, Facebook fan page and the RSS Feedburner URLs (for the social icons within the header)
- The theme options page also allows users to choose which categories to show posts from the two central columns — his will automatically exclude the category from the main loop from the main content area
- Thumbnail support, which means the user only has to set one image as the featured thumbnail and it will automatically re-size for the smaller sizes
The Scoop Theme Showcase
Come back and check out the showcase as we find more sites from around the web using The Scoop.The Scoop: FREE | Demo & Download
Note: Many of the articles on this site include affiliate links that may earn us a commission if you decide to buy the recommended product.