Simplicity Premium WordPress Theme
Get your business organized with Simplicity premium WordPress theme, an incredibly—you guessed it—simple WordPress layout that is highly customizable with a clean layout featuring a homepage slider and custom post types for testimonials, portfolio items, mini-features, slides, and more! I always wonder why people are content to be stuck with a theme that will look the same on every site it is installed on when there are plenty of incredible premium options out there like Simplicity that allow users to configure their homepage exactly how they want it. Don’t follow the crowd — stand out with Simplicity premium theme!
Simplicity Theme Features
- Featured slider — A custom homepage featured slider to showcase your work or products with style — all powered by jQuery. Optional slider pagination gives your visitors easy overview.
- Custom homepage — Custom homepage layout with mini-features, portfolio, and testimonial modules.
- Portfolio page template — An optional integrated portfolio section driven by custom post types, which utilizies the jQuery prettyPhoto script to display your work in a lightbox.
- Custom post types — Simplicity theme takes full advantage of the new custom post types functionality that came with WordPress 3.0, so adding slides, mini-features, testimonials, and portfolio posts is dead easy!
- Custom typography — You can customize the typography in Simplicity theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector.
- Custom widgets — The theme has a widgetized sidebar (that you can even include on the home page) and 4 column footer. As always, Simplicity theme comes with 8 custom Woo Widgets (ad space, blog author, WooTabs, subscribe, feedback, search, Flickr, and Twitter).
- Alternative styles — Simplicity includes 9 alternative color styles, which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color!
- Sidebar manager — Sidebar manager allows you to replace all widgetized sidebars and footers in our themes with a unique, custom sidebar.
- Custom shortcodes — All of WooThemes’ layouts include custom shortcodes that allow you to easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns, and more to your posts, pages, and widgets!
- Custom navigation — WooThemes’ custom navigation has officially become part of the WordPress core. WP Menus allows you to customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories, and custom links.
Standard Simplicity Theme Features
Backend Theme Options
Making simple changes without editing code — like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, or adding Google Analytics — couldn’t be easier with WooThemes’ backend options panel.
WooThemes has tested their layouts to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. All are web standards compliant.
An image resizer script built into the Woo Framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in your template. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
Localized for Translations
All of WooThemes’ templates come packaged with a PO file for easy WordPress translations into your desired language — editing one neat, little file without hunting down text in all your theme templates. (Supports WPML plugin)
All themes are built on the same Woo Framework — modifications through the options panel are a breeze, and all is neatly coded for search engine readiness and further theme development.
Custom Page Templates
Every WooThemes layout comes packaged with a full-width page template without the sidebar, and sitemap/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
Simplicity Theme Showcase
Come back and check out the showcase as we find more sites from around the web using Simplicity.Simplicity: $70 | Demo & Download
Buy one for $70 or get access to EVERY WooThemes layout for only $125!