Saving Grace Premium WordPress Theme
The Saving Grace premium WordPress theme by Matthew Smith was designed specifically with charities and non-profit organizations in mind. Utilizing strong styling, attention-grabbing typography, and a keen eye for detail, Matthew and WooThemes have produced something spectacular.
Saving Grace’s donation page allows visitors to see what has been given
Organizational operations are simple to administer through your site with Saving Grace. I found the included donation functionality to be clean and intuitive, providing visitors the chance to give an offering via PayPal and see the progress of overall giving in the theme. Ultimately, Saving Grace premium theme is a wonderful theme serving a truly wonderful purpose — serving others. You can give the theme a try at the end of this post.
Saving Grace Features
- Featured slider — A custom built featured slider that shows your slide posts beautifully on the homepage. Each slide can show a big title or small title with content.
- Donation progress bar — Saving Grace has a donation progress bar, which shows how much money has been donated. You set your donated amount and goal in the theme options.
- Donation page template — You can give your visitors more info with the included donation page template, which has a separate progress bar and donation button.
- Custom typography — You can customize the typography in Saving Grace premium theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector.
- Custom widgets — Saving Grace has a widgetized sidebar, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (ad space, blog author, Wootabs, subscribe, archives, search, Flickr, & Twitter).
- Alternative styles — 5 alternative color styles are included with Saving Grace theme, which you can preview in the demo. Also, there are styling options for the background color/image, link color, and button color.
Standard Saving Grace Features
Backend Theme Options
Making simple changes without editing code — like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, or adding Google Analytics — couldn’t be easier with WooThemes’ backend options panel.
WooThemes has tested their layouts to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. All are web standards compliant.
An image resizer script built into the Woo Framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in your template. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
Localized for Translations
All of WooThemes’ templates come packaged with a PO file for easy WordPress translations into your desired language — editing one neat, little file without hunting down text in all your theme templates. (Supports WPML plugin)
All themes are built on the same Woo Framework — modifications through the options panel are a breeze, and all is neatly coded for search engine readiness and further theme development.
Custom Page Templates
Every WooThemes layout comes packaged with a full-width page template without the sidebar, and sitemap/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
Saving Grace Showcase
Come back and check out the showcase as we find more sites from around the web using Saving Grace.Saving Grace: $70 | Demo & Download
Buy one for $70 or get access to EVERY WooThemes layout for only $125!