Popular-on-Twitter Widget jQuery Plugin
Another Topsy-enabled jQuery plugin to list the most popular posts on your website, from your Twitter timeline or for some keyword within a selected period of time.
Links are displayed with number of tweets and score -which is calculated by the influence of the people talking about them and affects on sorting those links.
- Display popular posts on a website, from a Twitter username or for some keyword.
- Select the window of time: today, this week, this month. or let Topsy automatically pick the most relevant window.
- Display links as a bar with transition effects or as a fixed list.
- Many transition options like opacity, height, font-size.
- Each part of the link like Title, Score, Hashtags.. has its own class
for easy CSS customization.
- Show or hide some parts of the link like tweet, score, number of tweets.
- Use a typical JS call or auto-load div elements that have “popular-on-twitter” class.
Go to my plugin homepage for demos and more details.