Crisp Premium WordPress Theme
Do you find that you like the “idea” of blogging more than actually sitting down in front of your computer and pumping out a couple articles for your site? Crisp premium theme may very well be a gift from the blogging gods to you. Woo Themes teamed up with Tyler Galpin to produce a layout that boasts a unique tumblog functionality with a simple publishing form through the dashboard. The result is a premium theme that looks slick without being troublesome to manage — apathetic bloggers unite!
- Works like Tumblr — Tumblr is an impressive and very popular platform and now you can replicate that functionality (and awesomeness) on your WordPress-powered tumblogging site.
- Publish from your iPhone with Express App — Crisp supports the Express App for iPhone, which lets you post images, notes, links, and quotes while on the go!
- Extensive multimedia support — Posting a variety of multimedia elements (images, video, audio, quotes, notes, and links) is super-easy to do and Crisp handles all of the different “post types” auto-magically. (See what we did there?)
- Advanced QuickPress — Post to your tumblog from your dashboard using the amazing new AJAX-powered and WooThemes-exclusive QuickPress functionality bundled with this theme.
- Custom widgets — Crisp theme has a widgetized sidebar and 7 extra custom Woo widgets (Flickr, Twitter, Adspace, search, et cetera).
- Alternative styles — 11 engaging color schemes are avalable to choose from which include the ability to change the color of links and buttons in the options panel.
Standard Crisp Features
Backend Theme Options
Making simple changes without editing code — like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, or adding Google Analytics — couldn’t be easier with WooThemes’ backend options panel.
WooThemes has tested their layouts to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. All are web standards compliant.
An image resizer script built into the Woo Framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in your template. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
Localized for Translations
All of WooThemes’ templates come packaged with a PO file for easy WordPress translations into your desired language — editing one neat, little file without hunting down text in all your theme templates. (Supports WPML plugin)
All themes are built on the same Woo Framework — modifications through the options panel are a breeze, and all is neatly coded for search engine readiness and further theme development.
Custom Page Templates
Every WooThemes layout comes packaged with a full-width page template without the sidebar, and sitemap/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
Take a quick look at some of the sites from around the web using the premium WordPress theme, Crisp:Crisp: $70 | Demo & Download
Buy one for $70 or get access to EVERY WooThemes layout for only $125!