Canvas Premium WordPress Theme
Don’t let the minimal layout fool you — Canvas premium WordPress theme is WooThemes’ most ambitious theme to date! Each and every element of Canvas premium theme is highly customizable through the options panel so that you can make the design, layout, and typography exactly like you want. If you are after a highly customizable blog design, or simply a starter theme for your next client project, then Canvas will most certainly work for you!
Canvas Theme Features
- Customize any element — Canvas premium theme lets you customize the style and typography of every element in the design. Packed with over 100 options, it allows you to make your blog look exactly like you want.
- Google Font support — You can change any text on your site to the font of your liking and also use Google Fonts to go beyond those standard web-safe fonts (boring typography, be gone)!
- Use your own images in design — The options panel lets you upload your own images for use as background images and header background images — it’s never been this easy.
- Easy to change width — Canvas WordPress theme lets you easily change between 6 different site widths (1200, 980, 960, 940, 880, and 760 pixels) and also has an option to box your layout in.
- Change your layout — You can also choose between 6 different layouts and order the content/sidebars (full-width, 2 columns left, 2 columns right, 3 columns left, 3 columns middle, and 3 columns right). Canvas also lets you specify individual layouts per post or page — neat-o!
- Tumblog functionality with iPhone app publishing — Canvas theme now supports WooTumblog functionality so it can function like a Tumblr theme, and you can use WooThemes’ new Express iPhone App to publish to your Canvas-powered blog!
- Custom widgets — The theme has 2 widgetized areas in the sidebar and 4 widgetized areas in the footer (optional), and also some extra Woo custom widgets (Woo tabs, Flickr, Twitter, adspace, search, and more).
- Child-theme friendly — Canvas is the first theme from WooThemes that has made use of custom hooks, which makes it a lot easier to customize the theme via a child theme without touching any code in the main parent theme. Download WooThemes’ sample child theme, Fresh Canvas to get started.
- Canvas BuddyPress child theme — Canvas comes bundled with a child theme that you can activate to offer social networking on your WordPress powered website, thanks to the BuddyPress plugin. This child theme caters to all the BuddyPress modules and still allows for the layout and styling controls over the template coloring, typography, and sidebar positioning.
Standard Canvas Theme Features
Backend Theme Options
Making simple changes without editing code — like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, or adding Google Analytics — couldn’t be easier with WooThemes’ backend options panel.
WooThemes has tested their layouts to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. All are web standards compliant.
An image resizer script built into the Woo Framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in your template. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
Localized for Translations
All of WooThemes’ templates come packaged with a PO file for easy WordPress translations into your desired language — editing one neat, little file without hunting down text in all your theme templates. (Supports WPML plugin)
All themes are built on the same Woo Framework — modifications through the options panel are a breeze, and all is neatly coded for search engine readiness and further theme development.
Custom Page Templates
Every WooThemes layout comes packaged with a full-width page template without the sidebar, and sitemap/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
Canvas Theme Showcase
Come back and check out the showcase as we find more sites from around the web using Canvas.Canvas: $70 | Demo & Download
Buy one for $70 or get access to EVERY WooThemes layout for only $125!