Briefed Premium WordPress Theme
Designed by Cameron Moll, Briefed premium theme is for all types of designers & creatives thanks to a very cool modular layout and clean, minimal design. Briefed WordPress theme’s homepage is completely customizable with a portfolio powered by custom post types, optional Dribbble feed, and jsMasonry for an adaptive layout. Check out this wonderful WooTheme today!
Briefed Theme Features
- Featured slider — A custom homepage featured slider to showcase your work with style, all powered by jQuery. Optional slider pagination gives your visitors easy overview. Posts can either be portfolio items or blog posts due to it being tag based.
- Custom homepage — A custom home page layout with about, slider, portfolio, and Tumblog modules, all of which can be enabled or disabled in the theme options.
- Portfolio page template — An optional integrated portfolio section on the home page, and a dedicated page template driven by custom post types, which utilizies jsMasonry to display your work with a tag sorter.
- Custom post types — Briefed theme takes full advantage of the new custom post types functionality than came with WordPress 3.0 — adding portfolio posts is dead easy!
- Custom typography — You can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector.
- Custom widgets — The theme has a widgetized sidebar (that you can even include on the home page) and 4 column footer. As always, this theme comes with 8 custom Woo Widgets (ad space, blog author, WooTabs, subscribe, feedback, search, Flickr, and Twitter).
- Alternative styles — Briefed premium WordPress theme includes 9 alternative color styles, which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color.
Standard Briefed Theme Features
Backend Theme Options
Making simple changes without editing code — like adding your own logo, changing to an alternate color style, or adding Google Analytics — couldn’t be easier with WooThemes’ backend options panel.
WooThemes has tested their layouts to ensure they are compatible with all the modern web browsers like Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. All are web standards compliant.
An image resizer script built into the Woo Framework automatically scales your post images for pixel perfect display in your template. No need to upload new cropped images when re-designing your website.
Localized for Translations
All of WooThemes’ templates come packaged with a PO file for easy WordPress translations into your desired language — editing one neat, little file without hunting down text in all your theme templates. (Supports WPML plugin)
All themes are built on the same Woo Framework — modifications through the options panel are a breeze, and all is neatly coded for search engine readiness and further theme development.
Custom Page Templates
Every WooThemes layout comes packaged with a full-width page template without the sidebar, and sitemap/archives page templates for efficient quick links to all the hidden posts you wrote ages ago that still deserve to be seen.
Briefed Theme Showcase
Come back and check out the showcase as we find more sites from around the web using Briefed.Briefed: $70 | Demo & Download
Buy one for $70 or get access to EVERY WooThemes layout for only $125!