AppMaker WordPress Theme Review
Are you an app developer or designer? Today, mobility and accessibility are on top of everyone’s list hence the ever increasing popularity of mobile applications that help you do what you need to do in a matter of minutes if not seconds. Smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices are here to stay and hundreds of thousands of apps are being created by the minute.
You know you need to make your mark in this competitive environment but how do you do it? Promote your apps and your design services in a professionally designed website that will get your mobile applications noticed. The AppMaker WordPress Theme is especially designed for IPhone, IPad, Android, and Mac App Developers to showcase, sell and promote their applications and design services.
The AppMaker WordPress Theme includes detailed documentation to help you install, set up, customize and start using the theme. I also think the simple Contact Us form on the homepage is a great idea. It’s a subtle way of letting your customers know that customer support is important and accessible to them any time.
AppMaker Theme Features
- Stylish application display section on homepage
- Custom page templates
- Features showcase area
- Custom coded widgets
- Shortcode generator to insert web elements
- Built in contact form
- Integration of Google Maps in contact page
- Custom code widgets (Ads, Twitter Feed, Tabber Content, Flickr, Recent posts)
- SEO setting option for each page and post
- Widget space in footer
- Stylish search bar to search website content
- PSD file in theme package
- Detailed documentation guide and support
- WP 3.0 navigation menu support
- Works fine in all major browsers
- Easy to operate theme admin option panel
- Built in newsletter signup form
- Threaded comment support
- Automatically generate post image thumbnail
- Social media integration to display your social profiles
Note: Many of the articles on this site include affiliate links that may earn us a commission if you decide to buy the recommended product.